What is a Tax clearance certificate?
This is the document that is issued by the ZIMBABWE REVENUE AUTHORITY (ZIMRA) Commissioner General to a person accountable to pay under any act which is administered by ZIMRA. It is only issued to clients who are fully paid up in all tax heads.
Why you need a tax clearance certificate?
1. Tax clearance is needed when bidding for tenders or trading with many other organisations that is serious with business.
2. There will be no 10% Withholding Tax which is deducted when payments are made for goods and services supplied.
3. Tax Clearance Certificate is a prerequisite when applying for licences issued by local authorities.
4. No Tax will be levied on importations.
5. Companies have confidence and prefer doing business with compliant taxpayers and a tax clearance stand as proof of compliance.
6. Possession of a valid tax clearance also shows that you are a responsible citizen and seek to pay your dues in time, for the benefit of all (your business, the government and the entire citizenry).
Misfort Tax Consultancy helps its clients to obtain this document without any trouble.
Contact us on
WhatsApp number : 0775583605
website : http://localhost/mtc/
Follow us on Twitter : @misforttax
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Misfortt
Send us an e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Contact number : 0242 571990/570423/0775583605